Monday, February 23, 2009

One Fish, Two Fish, Red Fish, Blue Fish

I have been wanting to redecorate Will and Molly's bathroom since Will was a baby. I wanted to turn it into the "kids bathroom." But I just wasn't sure what I wanted to do, none of the "theme's" at the stores were clicking with me. And I didn't want to pick something just so that I could say it was done. I originally wanted to do a Disney movie theme b/c even before Molly I wanted to try and keep it a gender neutral bathroom, just in case. So I was going to get movie prints and hang them on the walls and then do colorful matching bathroom accessories. But I just wasn't acting on it...I realized I just wasn't DOING it.
THEN!!...I saw the new Pottery Barn Kids Cat in the Hat line. And immediately, I knew that was it. The kids were getting a "One Fish, Two Fish, Red Fish, Blue Fish" bathroom. And, oh man, is it cute!!!

The day I brought the first pieces home, I realized I hadn't seen Will in awhile and it was REALLY quiet, that usually means trouble. But I found him in his bathroom, matching the pictures on the shower curtain to the pictures in his One Fish, Two Fish, Red Fish, Blue Fish book.

The shower curtain, perfectly matching red rug I found at Target and the perfectly matching blue stool I got for a dollar!

All the counter accessories, LOVE the bright colors.

The One Fish, Two Fish, Red Fish, Blue Fish lightswitch I found on Amazon!

The matching towel set with Will and Molly's initials over them.

The initials have One Fish, Two Fish, Red Fish, Blue Fish sheets behind them, found someone on ebay that bought the sheets at PB and made these initials.

3 comments:

Mary said...

love the new bathroom! so cute!

Heather said...

Love the new bath..super cute!! Pic of Will with his book is priceless. Also love the new header pic of your precious ones.

Jessica said...

I know your bathroom post is a year old....but I was just curious as to where you found the accessories set? Garbage, soap, etc....Thanks so much! :) It is SUPER cute!