Monday, February 2, 2009

Molly's Big Accomplishment

Well I didn't think this would be my next post, I had several others lined up...but Molly had a big day today! She rolled from her back to her tummy, at 4 months 3 weeks. She's been rolling from tummy to back for 2 months now, but the more difficult one, she did today! At first I thought it was a fluke, but then she did it again. She rolled from back to tummy going towards the right, but then I left her alone for awhile and just watched. That's when she really started showing off. She was rolling, left to right, right to left, back to tummy, tummy to back. It was helarious, just-a-rolling all over!

The pictures are the sequence of events as they are happening.

First on her back.

Then mid-roll, trying sooo hard.

There, she did it!

And of course, proud brother had to get in on the action.

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Good job Molly!

Heather said...

Way to go Molly..what at big girl she's becoming!!