Saturday, October 23, 2010

Molly turns 2....Part 1

I'm not feeling particularly creative, talkative or descriptive at the moment...hence the looooong time it's taking me to get to Molly's birthday pictures and devoting a post to them. Or maybe it's that Molly's birthday was out of this world crazy this year, with the day of her birthday, her birthday party and a trip to Disneyland. All the pictures are a little overwhelming...but I figure, I just gotta start.
One thing I do want to say is that Molly is the sweetest, most precious, most beautiful little girl. She amazes me daily and has me wrapped around her finger the second she tilts her head to her shoulder, gives a little shake and talks to me...always ends up in lots of hugs and kisses. I remember to this day the exact moment we were told we were having a girl. I was in complete shock. I 100% knew for a fact we were having a girl, I was sure of it. But when the U/S tech told us we were having a girl, I still just couldn't believe it. I remember when Molly turned 6 months old, I was still in shock that we were given a beautiful baby girl. Even though I thought from the beginning that we were having a girl, I thought for sure we'd have two boys. Nope, I have one beautiful boy and one beautiful girl. A beautiful, fire roasted red headed girl! :-)
Happy 2nd Birthday, Molly Sofia!
Walking from the car to the restaurant for her birthday breakfast.
Slowly but surely, she was pretty proud of herself though.
Grandma, Will peek a booing in the back, Molly and Ken
 Big Brother gives Lil Sissy a birthday hug.
A birthday Kiss from Daddy.
 Think this pic is so cute of Will, his eyes looking off to the side, and all those freckles.
Now that I'm 2! mom, I can do it my "self." (Everything is "self" now-a-days.)
 Look at that concentration!
Love pictures like this, lots of color and a little girl walking with a big tall Ken.
 The walk out of the restaurant was even more interesting than the walk in...Molly insisted it be this way.
Done with breakfast, time for Build-a-Bear.
 Molly really wanted to sit in the little chairs, but she was too big. They're for the animals!
 Look at this place, it's insane, look at all that stuff behind me and my mom. And that's only ONE wall. I don't buy any clothes, accessories only.
More stuff, can you believe this is all for STUFFED ANIMALS?! Recession. HA!!.
Molly's picking out the heart for her puppy.
 Molly's favorite part, giving her puppy a bath and brushing him.
Watching "Oatmeal" get accessorized with her SD Padres hat and roller skates (Did I seriously just buy Sketchers for a stuffed dog!?)
 And their off!!
 A big thank you hug for Mom.
Left to Right: Roller Skating Oatmeal, Molly, Skate Boarding Chocolate Chip, William

3 comments:

tomandcheryl said...

We took Joseph to Build a bear for his second birthday too. He couldn't care less about anything except the bath and brushing though.
Happy Birthday Molly, girl! You are so beautiful!
~Cheryl

Jennifer said...

How cute! What a fun day!

Anonymous said...

Thank you Jennifer for having this blog. I check almost every day and when there is a new post I get really excited! I have needed a bright spot in my life the last month and this was it! Now I just have to figure out a way to let my mom see it at her home.
Although I was visiting during all of Molly's birthday events (and yes there were alot of them!) I love reliving them on the blog.
See you in 2 get ups!!!!!!!
Love,
Grandma