Saturday, October 23, 2010

Molly turns 2, Part 2...Presents

After Build-A-Bear we headed home for some presents.

Presents from Mommy and Daddy.
 She's excited about the truck. :-) We have a million "boy" trucks. We thought it was time for a girly truck.
 A pretty hat made by Grandma and a snuggly new blanky made by Great Grandma. Molly sleeps with it every night now.
 My mom's birthday is 10 days before Molly's. Will & Molly got her a recordable book from Hallmark and Will read the whole thing (his voice is recorded in the book)...it totally made her cry. :-)
 If you look closely (or click to make the pic big), you can see Molly's mouth wide open in a "wow." So cute.
I was very proud of this purchase. I've been wanting the "Little People Noah's Ark" since Will was a baby. But wasn't willing to pay the $40 bucks for it. I finally found it at a consignment store, WITH all the animals, for $8 bucks!
 Opening the Little People Fairy treehouse, no idea my mom was getting this. Guess she picked up on my obsession w/ Little People.
Yelling, "baby!!" after opening Great Grandma's gift.

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

My boys all LOVE those ride along toys. My sister got Kevin that Noah's Arc boat when he was a baby and all three boys have played with it so much! What a great deal you got!

Mary said...

Quite a celebration week Molly had! Good for her!!!! :)