Friday, May 8, 2009

William's 3rd Birthday

Will started talking about having a Little Einstein's birthday or "Rocket party" months and months before his birthday was actually going to happen. And all on his own, I never mentioned it. So that's what he got and I think he was very happy with it! :-) He had a fantastic 3rd birthday filled with lots of fun times and loving friends and family. He had a wonderful morning celebration with us and his Nana and Papa, and an amazing birthday party later in the day.
Thank you to everyone who came to celebrate, we always love having each and every one of you, we love having a house filled with family and friends. It always means a lot to us that you choose to spend your days with our family.
A little side note: Will was born at 5:02am, and yes, I was up at 5:02am...Molly woke me up b/c she was feeling a little hungry and it was so close to the time when Will was born that I couldn't go back to sleep! I was very tempted to go in to his room just to look at him, but I thought better of it b/c I did not want HIM up at 5 in the morning.
Will blowing out his 3 candles in his birthday cinnamon roll from Maltby Cafe.
The presents begin (actually his blue cooshee seat you see him sitting on was his first present).

Cute video of Will opening the star of the show present, listen carefully and you'll hear him say what it is and then say, "This is so cool." Is he turning 3 or 10!!?
I think he likes his present from Nana and Papa.
Will's cake and decorations (I couldn't BELIEVE I found a card for a 3 year old that was ALSO Little Einsteins!)
All the kiddo's (Will, Ellie, Ava, Drew) get ready to watch the "Will movie." This is a slideshow that Jeremy puts together of Will and all his fun activities over the last year.
Happy Birthday dear Will...Happy Birthday to you.

1 comment:

Heather said...

So much fun to see...wish we had been there to celebrate too!!