Thursday, May 28, 2009

We're Listed!!!

Some of you may have been wondering where the heck am I? Well we have been so busy getting our house "showable," as I call it (de-cluttering, cleaning, scrubbing, organizing for a garage sale), and giving our yard a makeover, and adding a rediculously large flower bed, that I have had noooo time to blog, email or make phone calls. I've never in the history of my email had more than 1 page of emails in my inbox...over the last couple weeks, I think I've gone on to page 3!! Augh!? But we're here, we've listed!! Soooo now here is where you can help...check out the link, look at our pictures and pass the word, pass the word, pass the word! In this small world you never know who has a connection to someone's second cousin's step sister's mom who is looking to move to the gorgeous state of Washington!!!
Click here to view Our Listing:

Here's a tribute to our home and all the work we did on the yard:
Here's the beginning of our flowerbed project (we had 3!! dump trucks of dirt brought in!):
Will had so much fun at the nursery when we were buying all the flowers:Will didn't understand that this was work...he LOVED shoveling all the mulch!!

The finished product:

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

your house and yard look great! does it make you not want to leave so you can enjoy it? Keep us updated when it sells! good luck

Mary said...

Good luck Henley fam!!! That is quite the project you guys finished. The house looks amazing and I will certainly pass the link on. I am so excited for your new adventure. Thinking of you!
Marybeth