Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Happy Mother's Day!

I had a wonderful, beautiful Mother's Day with my Hubby, Sweetie Pie and Punkin. The day before, I received a gorgeous bouquet of roses from UPS from Molly and Will, I LOVE getting roses on our front porch! :-) Sunday morning, I woke up to Will crawling next to me in our bed and saying, "Happy Mudders Day, Mom!" and he gave me a big kiss on the cheek, followed by Jeremy bringing me coffee and breakfast in bed....yummy egg sandwich and a bowl full of banana's and strawberries....this is my most loved treat, coffee AND breakfast in bed! :-)
After breakfast, we played in our yard thanks to the gorgeous sunshine and then went to a yummy brunch at the BluWater in downtown Kirkland, they gave us a window seat and Will had a great time watching all the boats on the water, and I got free Mimosa's! They gave Will some Wikki sticks, so much more fun than crayons, we had to spell out Mom and all my kids names. :-) We came home for naps, then headed out for a picnic and walk/bike ride on a trail in Woodinville. Will hasn't had a chance to test out his bike on the big open road, it's always been going in little circles on our back patio. He had sooooooooo much fun, he would go faster and faster, didn't care about using the breaks. Molly was perfectly content holding on for dear life in the stroller. She grips it sooo tight, cracks me up. She won't just lay back and relax. Later, after our dinner Will played on the playground, this playground had "suggested ages" for each part, "5-8," "8-10," and "8-12." Will walked right up to the "8-12" and climbed all the way to the top...no fear....
Thanks to my family for a most perfect Mother's Day, you are all so precious to me and I love you so much.

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

I have to say Im a little jealous of all the moms out there that had their husbands home to spoil them on Mothers day. Its just like any other day when your kids are 5 and under. Im glad you had good day!

Heather said...

Looks like you had a very special Mother's Day. Love the flowers!!