Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Sunny Days are Here Again!

FINALLY!!! Sunshine does exist in the Pacific Northwest...we are such an outdoors family...the winters really do us in around here. We're okay Nov/Dec/Jan...but come Feb/March and this year, give me a break, April, we are really going stir crazy...so at the first hint of sunshine we are out the door and in the backyard. I can still remember when Will was about a year and a half and he would stand at the backdoor during the winter looking at the rain and saying, ou-ide! ou-ide! And we would tell him, we have to wait for more sun, Will, it's too cold. So then he would stand at the backdoor saying "mo-un! Mo-un!" and to this very day, you will find him singing, quite frequently, "Rain, rain, go away, come back another day...more sun!!" (Our own little version of the song.) Enjoy our sunshine pics.
I came home from running errands and this is where I found Jeremy with our punkin. Cracked me up.

I just thought she really was 'berry sweet' so I had to include this pic even if it's not outside.Another day I came home and this is where I found Molly...obviously her daddy dressed her...pink, blue and red polka dots! Come on...:-)Daddy surprised Will with a new set of really big sand tools...a shovel, rake and hoe, Will loves them...even if they are almost bigger than his entire sandbox. :-)Jeremy was doing our own version of aerating the lawn and Will was walking around copying him, it was very cute.Our future Tiger Woods is at it again...he didn't lose a thing in the off-season!

No comments: