Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Molly Sofia...

...turned 17 months old a few weeks ago and I just can't believe she is going to be one and a half soon! Molly is such a cutie, I can hardly stand it...she'll snuggle me in my neck, on my shoulder, or just walk up and shove her face in to my legs. The poor girl is already emotional and dramatic. I've actually already thought about trying to "toughen her up a bit." :-) But decided that wasn't a good idea yet, I love to hold her and baby her and cater to her every need, even if she is a little needy. ;-) She's so much fun, follows her brother around begging him to accept her and play with her, but please don't be rough and hurt her. :-) She brings his clothes to him to help him get dressed and wears his backpack around. She loves to brush her teeth. She throws fits if we take the toothbrush away. She is the most adorable thing I've ever seen in a dress and tights. Here's to my baby girl:












2 comments:

Jennifer said...

So cute. I love her leopard print coat with pink bow! and her tutu! LOVE the tutu!

Anonymous said...

She is a cutie! What a good display of all things Molly!
Love,
Grandma