Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Hmmm...I Love Fall

Oh, how I love fall...I love decorating for fall, I love the feel of fall in the air, I love the look of fall outside. I took Lady for a walk Saturday morning at 7:30am...and it was wonderful. It was just me and Lady. It was perfectly clear blue skies, the sun was out and there was that perfect chill in the air. Except...I wasn't in pants, a winter hat, gloves and a coat...I was in shorts and a t-shirt. It was wonderful.
Below are some pictures of our house, a lot of you have been asking for pics, so here's some of my fall decorations and a few of just our house.
Then we visited an amazing pumpkin patch. It had the cutest hay maze, you walk through finding mailboxes with stamps in them, when your card is filled up, you try to find your way out. They had tractor rides, pumpkin picking, bouncy houses, and yummy yummy food.














































2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Love your cute fall decor. Your house looks very nice. I love the tall wall with windows. Im sure you are enjoying that wonderful weather and not missing all this rain we are getting. Kevin has that same shirt Will is wearing :)

Herb Family said...

Cute pictures Jen. Love your decorating. I'm jealous of your warm weather too - so cold and rainy here. Miss you guys :(