Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Molly turns 6 Months!!!

Our little Molly Sofia turned 6 months old yesterday...I'm so very proud of our little girl, she is so so sweet and just beautiful. I am so thankful to have such a wonderful little person in my family. She has discovered her voice and is squeeking and ooohhhing and aaahhhing away...she's sitting up great and rolling around like mad...she's down to nursing once at night and is still doing great with solids...so far she's in to rice cereal, oatmeal and squash and carrots. In a few days, we're gonna try green beans...that should be fun. :-) I'm excited for the day when she gets to try something that is actually good...like bananas or applesauce. :-) Molly weighs 16lbs 9oz and is 27 1/8" long. She's still in the 90-95th percentile...long and lean. Her brother weighed a full 3 pounds more than she does! I bought her a few spring time outfits to celebrate her 6 month birthday...I needed something "spring" around here, outside sure isn't showing any signs of it! So I did my own little photo shoot yesterday, usually our camera doesn't do well with close-ups, but yesterday I hit jackpot with Molly! Enjoy our precious baby girl...

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

oh man, she is so cute! I love her new spring outfit!

katy said...

She is super cute Jen! Great photos!

Pauly/Mom said...

I love my Miss Molly. She is a cutie! Don't forget to put the photos on Kodak so I can fill up my Grandma brag book!

Say Hi to Will for me!