Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Will's Pseudo 4th B-day

Will's Nana and Papa and Papa Bill and Grandma Karen came to visit while Will was on springbreak so that we could all celebrate his birthday. They're not able to make his party that is 2 days before his actual bday (4/26) so I decided to make it a mini party. And that's what Will ended up calling it, his mini baseball party. We are REALLY into baseball right now, so the theme only seemed fitting. It was very special to have two sets of Will's grandparents together to celebrate, Will and Molly are very lucky to have them, and lucky they are willing to make the trip to come visit. One set all the way from CDA, Idaho. The other set from Palm Springs, CA (2-3 hrs away). I felt special too though. I love my dad and Karen very much, and I love my in-laws, I was feeling very special that this meant enough to them to make a special trip to come see all of us.
Thanks for celebrating, my dear Family!


Molly is pig-tail ready to party!


Thanks for the StarWars Ship Papa
You too, Nana! (and the flame converse, & everything else too, spoiler!)

Oh, my first transformer! BumbleBee, thanks GmaKaren and PapaBill!

AND a monster truck!? Awesome, thanks Gma Karen and PapaBill



LOVE LOVE LOVE this family photo, everyone (except M, she was sleeping) looks so good and happy!

Molly's dress got a tiny bit wet, so she REALLY wanted us to take it off. But we wouldn't, see below to see how upset she got.
Saddest picture ever!!!

1 comment:

tomandcheryl said...

That is so special that they all came. Everyone was here for Daniela's second birthday and it was so much fun. I wish they would come for one while she is older b/c i think she would appreciate it more. Will (and you and Jeremy and Molly) are so lucky. Enjoy the family time.
~Cheryl