Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!!

Where have we been?! I know I haven't posted in awhile...I just...haven't been in the mood. Not sure why...I know exactly what I want to post about...I just haven't, wanted to. But I will get there, I will. :-) We've been busy and then the whole family got sick, and now we are all getting back to the land of the living...anyway, I was going to keep it a surprise for everyone...but now it's been a little long for that. The week of my birthday (yes, way back in the beginning of Nov.) my mom and Ken were here for a week...and we all went to...DISNEYLAND!
Yes...we took Will and MOlly to Disneyland for the first time. And it was amazing! I have lots of very fun pictures, I couldn't have imagined a better "first time trip." It was truly...magical! :-) I WILL get those pictures up, I promise! Plus I will add some Thanksgiving festivities...
I hope everyone has a beautiful, loving, joyful Thanksgiving. Molly and Will's "hand and feet" turkeys (hands are feathers, feet are the body), made for Papa Bill and Grandma Karen.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

cute background. we always forget about watching the parade! dang it. that is awesome that you went to Disneyland!! how fun. Can't wait until we can do that. I've never been. Have a great Thanksgiving. Thinking of you.