Friday, August 21, 2009

The Movers Were Here...

...and now they're gone. The packers were here Wednesday, the gi-normous truck, drivers and loaders were here Thursday. And we officially said goodbye...it was so sad. I hadn't gotten emotional about all the goodbyes we've had to do, but as the truck filled up and our house was nearly empty, it hit me and I finally cried...a lot. I kept picturing Will riding circles around our patio, and throwing Ladys toys up and down our long hallway. And driving his cars and trucks up and down the wood floors. And being 9 months pregnant w/ Will and crawling around on the floor of his room painting blue, yellow, and brown stripes on his wall. Every Christmas party we ever had was in that house. We have a lot of memories, and that's what's fabulous, we can take THOSE with us...where ever we go. But we will miss our first house, our first family house.









1 comment:

Anna said...

I have so many fond memories of your house too! I'll miss it but look forward to making some more in your new digs!