Thursday, February 17, 2011

It's a Mickey Halloween!

I love decorating for Halloween. I love Halloween, the holiday itself, too. But I really love the decorations...but it has to be a certain kind of decor, or style of decor. I like the girly, sparkly, pretty, vintage Halloween. I love deep dark purples, oranges and blacks. Some day when I have nothing else to spend money on (HA!), I'm going to start throwing an annual Halloween party with all the glitz and glam, place card holders, placemats, chair covers, centerpieces, cups, bowls, plates, the whole sha-bang.
And Disney did not disappoint.





Look at Minnie's "bow." It's two polka-dot leaves! So cute. :-)


I love that the lamp posts say "Halloween Time" instead of "Happy Halloween."



This is a gigantic pumpkin right in the middle of the square inside Disneyland. I mean, huge. My head barely came up to the mouth.





2 comments:

Jennifer said...

I love the decorations! What a fun job to have!

Heather said...

Great pics...I love everything about fall!!