Thursday, January 21, 2010

Tornado watch, high wind warning, high surf watch

I can't keep up with it all...3, 4 storms in a row? There's another on the way, and it's the "worst yet." Last night we had hail/thunder and lightening all at the same time. I don't believe I ever saw anything like this while living in WA. I'm dying to go see the surf, but the news is warning, don't go on the beach, don't go on the sidewalk...in fact don't even go down to the road NEXT to the beach. Below are some pictures from a local surfing website I found. The second picture is due to a flash flood...poor ferrari. Third picture was an SUV just parked in a parking lot and the wind decided to blow it over.


Looking out our backdoor...

2 comments:

tomandcheryl said...

Holy Cow! that is crazy! I can't believe the cars!
~Cheryl

Jennifer said...

crazy! and you thought you moved away from that kind of weather! I hope it clears up for Kate's visit...it might be a bumpy plain ride :{ I can't believe the wind blew over that car!