Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Merry Christmas to All!

The picture above with our title is my ultimate favorite Christmas decoration this year. I always have one, and this one was so simple but just beautiful to me. I've had the berry kissing balls and peace sign for a couple years, but this was the first time I thought about stringing them together. Below are pics of the Henley house decorated for the Christmas season.






Below is Molly after I caught her trying to snag ornaments off the tree. :-)
Below are some of my favorite Christmas ornaments, some new, some very old.



And last but not least, the Martha Stewart fairy dropped by again. Those of you that read my blog will remember Halloween and how proud of myself that I made these cookies, but in Halloween shapes. Well, I did it again...for Christmas. Yea, Me! :-)

2 comments:

tomandcheryl said...

The house looks beautiful! I love that Molly is as deceitful as Joseph. The two of them sure could cause some trouble!
~Cheryl

Herb Family said...

Hi Jen. It has been so long since I have visited your blog, but here I am getting caught up and I am so thrilled for you guys and all the fun you are having. Looks like you had a wonderful 1st Christmas in your new home. All the decorations are so pretty. Bravo to you on being such an excellent mom and homemaker. You are an inspriration!